Tuesday, September 18, 2007

eBay saved the day.




I got an e-mail the other day from a bride-to-be who is having Mia be her flower girl. She sent me a few pictures of some pretty little froo froo dresses that she was considering.

The least expensive one was $115.00. Gulp, cough, choke.

The most expensive one was $160.00....laughing hysterically.

Lucky for me this bride is so very nice and has given me some wiggle room on the whole situation.

I found this little number on eBay and paid a total of $25.00.

The dress retailed for over $100.

Do not underestimate the power of bargain shopping, eBay, and God's care for the little things in our lives.

He is like our support system through all of this.

When something comes our way he slaps it out of the way like the beaters do the bludgers in Quiditch. (That reference was just for Levi b/c he thinks I'm a big geek for making any sort of Harry Potter reference)

0 comments: